By entering and using the website danielx64.com ("This Site"), you acknowledge that you have read and understand these Terms of Service and are agreeing to be bound by them.
We may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of This Site at any time. We may modify these Terms of Service at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting the modified Terms of Service. You agree to review the Terms of Service periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of This Site shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified Terms of Service.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any usernames or passwords issued to you for your use of or access to This Site and you agree not to allow any other person or entity to use any usernames or passwords that are issued to you. You will be responsible for all activity that occurs (whether by you or by others) under your user account or password. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or username or any other breach of security and to let us know if you wish to cancel a username or password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations. We reserve the right to delete or change any username or password at any time and for any reason.
This Site and the material on This Site is owned by Danielx64 and is protected by international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. This Site and the content provided in This Site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without our written permission, except that you may download, display and print one copy of the materials presented on This Site on a single computer for your personal, noncommercial use only. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, and any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials. The use of such materials on any other Web site or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited. You may establish a link to This Site provided the link does not state or imply our sponsorship of the other site and further provided that you do not frame or embed any of the content of this Site, or incorporate into another Web site or other service any of our intellectual property.
Content Submitted by You
"Submission" means all comments, feedback, suggestions, e-mail and similar information or materials you submit to us, including but not limited to manuscripts, articles, photographs, videos, artwork, or other material. In sending the material, you are representing and agreeing that:
- You are the author of the Submission or that you are making the Submission with the express permission of the author/owner.
- The Submission is free from restrictions on publication and does not infringe or violate any existing copyright or other property right that exists in favor of any other person or entity.
- You are granting us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute and or display such Submission, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium now known or hereafter developed.
- You automatically waive any claim that any use of such content violates any of your rights, including privacy rights, publicity rights, moral rights or any other right, including the right to approve the way we use such content.
- You are responsible for the content of all Submissions and acknowledge that third parties may hold you responsible for content related claims including libel and invasion of privacy.
- You shall indemnify, defend and hold Danielx64 harmless from all liability and costs incurred by those indemnified in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of the above representations and warranties and for any claims related to the content or your Submissions.
- Danielx64 has the right to disclose any information that we believe necessary to comply with any law, regulation or governmental request or that information that could prevent or assist in the resolution of any criminal, illegal, or inappropriate activity.
We encourage a free and open exchange of ideas in a climate of mutual respect. We do not control the messages or postings that are sent to This Site but the administrator, or third parties acting on their behalf, may monitor online conduct to enforce these Terms of Service. The administrator reserves the right in their sole discretion, but do not assume any obligation, to remove or edit any messages or postings sent to This Site. Any action by a member that infringes on another member's right to use and enjoy This Site is prohibited. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to and use of This Site if, in our view, your conduct fails to meet any of our guidelines. It is a condition of your use of This Site that you do not:
- Include any information that is known to be false, misleading or inaccurate.
- Use This Site for any unlawful purpose or to transmit any material that contains a virus or other form of malware.
- Use This Site to encourage others to engage in illegal activities or activities that could cause injury to persons or property.
- Use This Site to upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available content that infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, privacy, publicity or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Use This Site to upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available content that is harmful to minors in any way, or that is harassing, harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, libelous, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Use any portion of This Site for uploading, posting, e-mailing, transmitting or otherwise making available junk mail, commercial advertisements, or any other form of commercial solicitation.
- Attempt to interfere with any other person's use of This Site.
- Misrepresent your identity or impersonate someone else.
- Display a signature or avatar that attacks another member, or advertises a product other than This Site.
To register a complaint about another member's conduct, send a private message or email to an administrator of Danielx64.